Monday 17 October 2011

The “Why” about V 3

“Why This?" is answered when you realize 37% of the population is obese (and growing rapidly), grumpy or depressed (or both), tired and struggling with this sad economy. You feel out of control, and in need of a cash infusion big time. I have a solution to all of those ills, and more. I have the "happy skinny pill" that everyone wanted, like yesterday! They just don't know about it ... yet.


"Why Now?" Nearly 8 years with a huge void in the natural diet pill market where nothing was available to assist a person with sticking to their chosen diet. A void that used to do $2 billion a year! That's BILLION with a "B"!!! Obesity, depression, fatigue, economy ... all fixed with V3 and Voyager Health Technologies.


"Why Me?" & “What does it mean to me?”

Well maybe you need to lose weight, or know someone that does. Maybe you feel very tired and cannot get motivated to do your regular daily tasks, and that doesn’t include exercise.. Due to the fact, that you feel so drained, that exercise is out of the question. Trust me I know all about it. I have suffered from depression for many years. For the first time in years, and I am speaking from my heart, have I felt like even getting dressed in real clothing. You could find me day in and day out in my gown. I am 36 yrs old, and should feel my age, not older. Well I started the V 3 and fell in love with it. I now cannot imagine myself without it.

On the other hand, maybe you have been searching for the “right opportunity.” I have been there as well. Actually, I cannot count how many schemes, that I have fallen victim to. I have done everything coming and going, except for chain letters.. And I did at one point consider trying that. LOL. Yes, I am a mom of 3 children. I have always struggled with work, and feeling the need to be at home. I honestly, do not know many women who do not struggle with this.. I was speaking to a girlfriend of mine, just today about work. She and I are so alike when it comes to working outside the home. Keep in mind that I am a nurse in Kentucky, and did make a good income, but that comes with a heavy price tag to me, in regards to being a stay at home mom. My girlfriend and I were joking around saying, “I really think that I am suppose to be wealthy, and not work..lol) Well I am not at the wealthy level, but I have been selling the V 3 diet pills for 2.5 months and am earning a little more than half per month as I was with being a nurse. Keep in mind, childcare was costing me $400 month/ 100.00 per week. So I am not out that money now. Also, my gas for my vehicle has decreased. My food budget has decreased- first of all, I am cooking more at home. Therefore a decrease in eating out. With the V 3 weight loss supplement , the appetite suppressant has me eating less = cheaper grocery list.

 

       I am sold out on this product. It is called V 3 by voyager health, also known as the happy skinny pill!

       If you would like more information you can visit the following sites.

       Site 1

       Site 2

       If you would like to try this new diet pill or would like to become part of my team visit below

       I want to try it and may become part of your team

 

      Thank You,

      Sherry Copley, Director Voyager Health

      sc41129@yahoo.com

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment