Thursday 20 October 2011

Why Is V 3 Diet Pill So Successful




What Makes V 3 Different From All The Other Diet Pills That I Have Tried?


  • MOOD
  • ENERGY
  • APPETITE
Ok, Let's pick each one of these apart and answers these questions for yourself

Mood: When was the last time you to wanted to clean your home?

After a long day at work, do you flop into the recliner?

It's the weekend, do you feel like being involved with your
kids and family?

Do you suffer from depression?

Do you feel alot older than what you actually are?

If you aren't working presently, how many days ,through
the week do you actually get out of your pajamas?

Well I related to all the above. I have severe depression, and although I have grown up with the fear of God, there were times where I didn't even feel like waking up. I do take antidepressants, but they haven't done their job in a long time, obviously. Well, as soon as I took the V 3, I was nervous about it making me jittery.
Well about 40 min. give or take a few, I felt really good. And I felt good all day long.

WOW! That is the way I felt. I did feel wonderful and I hadn't felt that way in a very long time. So I research it more. I knew it said that mood would be enhanced, but I didn't realize it would effect me like it did. Oh, and I am glad it did. Not only the mood, but I was able to concentrate and stay on task better... woo hoo

So after reading more about the product, and here is one piece to the puzzle.. regarding my happy mood. This is why V 3 is called the "happy skinny pill."

* Geranium Oil: It helps regulate the exchange of fluids and blood circulation, reduces depression and anxiety states.

* JET BLACK COCAO POWDER: Have you ever wondered why chocolate has an uplifting effect on mood?

This is very likely due to its content of phenylethylamine which has a mood elevating effect. This is very positive for those who are depressed, and struggle with focus.

Black cocoa powder combined with other synergistic compounds, helps with mood, energy and appetite. All positive helps to assist you with sticking to a weight loss strategy and program of your choosing.

Natural Caffeine:





There's also some evidence that natural caffeine can help manage asthma and even control attacks when medication is unavailable, stop a headache, boost mood, and even prevent cavities. And of course, natural caffeine is widely used for its stimulating and alertness properties, as well as its ability to enhance athletic performance.
*Phenylethylamine HCL
Helps produce hormones that create positive feelings, and shows to change levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. This change affects several areas of the brain and the
hormones released. These released hormones help elevate mood and balance blood pressure.
Vitamin B6: B6 also helps the body manufacture several neurotransmitters and hormones that regulate mood and cognition.
OK, So I figured out from the information listed above.. the why!
That is why I felt so uplifted. That is why I felt more focused. Usually when I clean the house, I jump from one room to the next. I do clean all day, yet nothing would be actually accomplished. So this truly amazed me.. so do I still take this. Of course I do. I do not care if I ever lose another pound. I never want to go without this!
Now we will go over my experience with the energy portion of this diet pill. I felt so energized. What I call a "motivational energy." Nothing extreme, No jitters, No heart palpatations, No sleepless nights! Just a wonderful happy content energy. A "feel my age energy." This was the part of the pill , I was very worried about. I have had 4 TIA'S, (mini-strokes), and with anxiety.. I was very worried if this might throw me into a panic attack.
NO. NO. NO.
I just felt perfect. I had energy, I was more patience with my kids, and the kids noticed my change in attitude and energy . Actually my 16 yr old son, said I sure hope you still have a sample, so you can take it again tomorrow..

WOW! They could tell how wonderful I felt. The next day when he came home, I already had his room clean. Yep, I felt like cleaning his room. If you have ever had a 16 yr old, you know those rooms can become a dangerous territory very quickly. So read below to find out another piece of the V 3 puzzle.
KELP: Kelp is known to give the body boosts of energy. This is because it helps to increase the metabolic processes in the body. Kelp is seen to help reduce inflammation in joints and bones. This helps to especially alleviate pain in people suffering from arthritis
Many people become concerned and often confused when they hear about herbal-type products containing caffeine. They are used to hearing how caffeine is bad for their health, and the caffeine they’re usually talking about is in fact unhealthy for them.
The caffeine in coffee and pharmaceutical drugs can be unhealthy, and addictive. However, the caffeine naturally contained in a number of herbs such as Yerba Mate, Guarana, Kola Nut, and Green Tea, to name a few, is naturally occurring caffeine, also known as "bio-caffeine" and is non-addictive.
NOTE: 'bio' means "alive" or "living."
The caffeine doing the major damage today due to being insalubrious, is the caffeine produced by man (pharmaceutical industry), the caffeine actually found in many drugs. This caffeine is synthetic and thus harmful, and is addictive.

Many studies have shown that people who have regular doses of natural caffeine are 80% less likely to develop Parkinson’s. Other research has shown that natural caffeine can reduce the risk of colon and liver cancer by some 25%, slash the risk of skin cancer by some 40%, drop the risk of liver cirrhosis by 22%, and lower the risk of gallstones by nearly half.
There's also some evidence that natural caffeine can help manage asthma and even control attacks when medication is unavailable, stop a headache, boost mood, and even prevent cavities. And of course, natural caffeine is widely used for its stimulating and alertness properties, as well as its ability to enhance athletic performance
Ok, well #1 that is why I didn't have jitters. It is natural caffeine.
#2 this caffeine, still allowed me to have the energy that I needed. And all natural. I have been researching energy drinks, energy shots, etc. And they have so many things that I wouldn't want to put into my body. * If you get a chance read my blog post on taurine. Many energy products have this an and independent study was done at a university showing how it can cause it to have a sedative type effect.
Now, for the moment you have been waiting for. The weightloss part of this V 3 happy skinny pill. Well I love it. It has a weight loss suppressant, fat burner
*Stearic Acid
Designed to help raise your metabolism and create a thermogenic response which helps burn fat, and does not seem to increase cholesterol levels in the blood, because liver enzymes convert it to an unsaturated fat during digestion

Dimethylpentylamine (constituent from Geranium Flower)
Used for weight loss and bodybuilding, and has shown to be the strongest weight tool that you can buy without needing a prescription. It helps you lose the weight and keep it off, and results in increased energy levels over a sustained period of time. It not only increases metabolism and reduces appetite, but it also boosts your body’s energy and suppresses appetite
Dieters Dilema
V3 addresses the common dieters dilema, the diet saboteurs, which are mood, energy and appetite. With V3, you have a better way to lose weight and assist with making lifestyle changes. The guidelines from health professionals, "eat less - move more" is finally possible with the help of V3. Whatever you are currently trying to do to lose weight, V3 will help you achieve your fitness goals. V3 makes whatever you are doing more feasible and possible to achieve. You no longer will feel out of control, grumpy or fatigued.
V3 Brightens the Mood
V3 Boosts the Energy
V3 Completely Slams the Appetite
So what are you waiting for, this is definately worth a shot!
You will be happy that you were able to find this piece to a happy health lifestyle. I love it, and that is why I am so passionate about V 3. It is truly changing lives!
God Bless,
Sherry Copley
Director Voyager Health Technologies
My Personal Email for more info
God Bless You & Yours!


Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.

1 comment:

  1. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant that contains the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural soluble fibre extracted from pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete